Our trained technicians can determine the appropriate safe model for your residence. Our staff can install wall safes, jewelry safes, high-security safes and gun safes. Some safes can be simply placed in a specific area of your home, while others can be mounted and installed within a wall. Wall safes can either be recess mounted or flush mounted in a wall, providing you the option of being able to conceal your safe, so that it is hidden from view for extra protection.
For wall safe installation, our staff will make the appropriate cutting in your wall and make sure the safe snugly fits into its designated placement. In addition, we install floor safes, bolting the safes securely to the floor to make sure that they cannot be moved or stolen.
What our customers can expect:
- Reliable technicians who are knowledgeable in their field.
- A variety of safes including: High-security safes, jewelry safes, gun safes, and depository safes
- Combination or electronic key pads safes
- Commercial & Residential safe installation
- Repair, installation & maintenance
- A+ Member of Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded